The soybean residues are the leftover of ground soybeans during soybean products manufacturing. Wet soybean residues require prompt handling otherwise may decay with odor. It will be a pity if you are treating your soybean residues as bio-rubbish, because it actually abounds with good protein, vitamins, calcium, food fiber and other nutrition elements.
The re-use of soybean residues can be in below aspects after drying treatment:
1. The wet soybean residues can be effectively dried and powdered, to tackle the decay problem, and can go through long-way transportation as food materials.
2. The re-use of dried soybean residues can apply to below aspects:
1) Food (the nutrition especially food fiber is customers’ favor):
① Raw materials for food manufacturing: for biscuits, breads, burgers, salads…
② For family daily cooking.
2) Feedstuff: for feeding of poultry, kept animals, and aquaculture.
3) Mushroom cultivation: used as growth medium.
4) Pets’ raising: used as padding “sands” in pets’ nest, because it absorbs moisture and odor.
5) Pharmacy: extracting useful elements from it for pharmacy.
The Automatic Soybean Residue Drying System can help your business for above-mentioned treatment, to create new value for you.
Key Points and Features
1. Compact size, easy to maintain, easy to clean, and stable operation.
2. Low operational cost (refer to below table).
3. Made by stainless steel 304.
4. A powdering device to enable manufacturing of food-grade products.